domingo, 6 de maio de 2012

Still, or not.

It was like ...
Now, do not ..


"Silence"
"It will be impossible if you do not stop looking at me in the eye"
"Sure! I will do my possible"
"Ahn"
"But you're beautiful! It's hard"
"What is difficult? Is hard to kiss me soon and take me in his arms for today?"
"I just wanted ..."
"What?"
"What was it like before. I would not want more than I have. You're still so beautiful,but the mystery, how bitter."
"Bitter? No.. No.... What are you saying?"
"Do not you realize how cold you are. And how I feel out of control for all this. You do not know. Not realize that loses me slowly."
"I'm sorry. I can not do more.
"Maybe,you do not want to do"
"Wherever..."
"Wherever!"
"That is no longer a fairy tale"
"But...you... still beautiful.."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.